True Bromance is a comedy podcast done by Sage and fellow Vancouver-based actor Michael Karl Richards, along with producer Brett Michael. They let you in behind the scenes in a long form and unedited weekly podcast. They, along with special guests and friends, talk about life as actors, unmarried men, and whatever else happens in this insane world.
Co-host Michael Karl Richards prides himself on being active not just on the small and large screen, but also on the stage. He co-created a theatre company to be sure he had a way of feeding that part of his soul (see: michaelkarlrichards.com).
The forty plus podcasts tackle topics from character acting to bullying to making really good pasta, and everything in-between. The show will be put on hold while Sage is in Toronto for the CFC Actor’s Conservatory, but may pick back up later next year.
List of Podcasts (backwards chronological)
- #042 – Tales of bullying from both sides
- #041 – How to interview a fake pornstar
- #040 – Agent Emilio Salituro talks about common mistakes actors make
- #039 – Don’t call it a resolution
- #038 – Kyra Zagorsky from Helix
- #037 – Sara Bynoe and Riel Hahn in Novelty Act
- #036 – Get ready for Robo Shark
- #035 – Colin Easton and The Stranger Project
- #34 – The return to reality and reflections on life in Nicaragua
- #033 – The tale of the Scorpion King
- #032 – Pura Vida en San Juan Del Sur
- #031 – Los hombres en Nicaragua
- #030 – American Film Market Pie
More at www.TrueBromancePodcast.com